About Just P.L.A.Y.
Just P.L.A.Y. is a subscription-based activity finder for busy parents, currently serving all counties in Delaware.
Just P.L.A.Y. represents "Promoting Lifetime Activities for Youth". Through the Power of Play, we endeavor to develop emotionally and socially healthy children by fostering positive interactions between children, their primary caregivers, siblings, and their communities!
A Sneak Peek Events
To see additional information, click on the image
Around Town Spotlight
Click on the image for more information
Delaware State Fair
Zoom around the ice on our brand-new ice bumper cars! Come experience a thrill that nobody else around has. Bump your friends and family and send them twirling hysterically around the ice.
The fun of bumper cars can also be added to any birthday package. Ask your party coordinator about it when you book your party!
ONLY AVAILABLE during Public Skating Sessions
$5.00 per ride
Bumper Car on Ice Hours
Friday - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Saturday -11:30am -1:30 pm
Saturday - 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Sunday - 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
*ALL RIDE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
REQUIREMENTS TO RIDE ICE BUMPER CARS
1. To operate a car alone, you must be at least 6 years old AND at least 42” tall
2. In order to carry a passenger, the operator must be at least 16 years old, and the passenger must be between the ages of 3 and 5 years old. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Maximum combined weight of all occupants = 300 LBS.
ICE BUMPER CAR RULES
1. All rides are approximately 6-8 minutes.
2. Tickets must be purchased at the rink’s cashier post in the mezzanine.
3. Tickets are sold for a specific ride session and are good only for that session.
4. One ticket = 1 ride.
5. All bumper car operators must have a ticket. No charge for riders ages 3 - 5.
6. Seatbelt must be worn at all times.
7. All loading and unloading will be supervised by rink staff and will take place at the player box area only.
8. Operators and riders may not walk on the ice in their street shoes.
9. For the safety of all, you must obey all rink staff instructions. You will be briefed on the car’s operations before the ride.
PLEASE NOTE: Any activity on or near the ice skating surface involves inherent risks, dangers, and hazards that can result in serious personal injury or death. Anyone participating in an ice bumper car ride as an operator or passenger agrees to assume and accept all known and unknown risks of injury arising out of ice bumper car activities. The ticket purchaser, operator, and rider agree to waive all claims that you might have against The Delaware State Fair, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, volunteer assistants, and contractors, and you agree to release all the identified and affiliated parties from any and all liability arising from any loss, damage, injury or expense incurred arising out of the ice bumper car activities from any cause whatsoever including the negligence on the part of The Delaware State Fair, Inc and its affiliates in the operation, supervision, design or maintenance of the ice bumper cars and this entire facility.